Edelbrock Carburetor, AVS2 Series, 500 CFM
The Edelbrock #1902 AV2 Series 500 cfm Carburetor is designed and calibrated for small cubic-inch single carb applications, match with an Edelbrock Performer or Performer EPS manifold or other brands of similar design.
The AVS2 features annular flow primary boosters with a new calibration for improved off idle and cruising performance. The annular flow booster design delivers improved fuel atomization to eliminate flat spots that may be encountered when the carburetor transitions from idle to full throttle. Each annular flow booster features eight, equally spaced orifices to improve fuel metering from idle to the main circuit. The improved flow metering makes this carburetor ideal for use with a wide variety of small-block
Includes both timed and full vacuum ports for ignition advance. #1902 is calibrated for single-quad applications and factory equipped with: Metering Jets - Primary .095, Secondary .095, Primary Rod .070 x .052, orange spring (5' Hg). Use carb Studs #8008 or #8024 if needed. Match with an Edelbrock intake manifold for the ultimate induction upgrade.
- AVS2 Annular Booster
- Manual Choke
- Manual choke AVS2 Carbs cannot be converted to electric choke
- Thunder Series AVS2 Carbs will work with Ford automatic overdrive trans (AOD) when used with Lokar bracket SRK-4000
- Edelbrock carburetors are not calibrated for or compatible with alcohol, race or E85 pump fuel. The use of alcohol or E85 in your Edelbrock carburetor will damage your carburetor and void your warranty.
- The use of a new fuel filter between the fuel pump and carburetor is required. Failure to do so will void the manufacturer's warranty of the carburetor
- You must use Edelbrock Adapter #2732 when installing a Performer Series carburetor on certain Edelbrock intake manifolds