Edelbrock Pro-Flo 4 EFI, Chevrolet LS * Inludes FREE fuel sump deal!
Buy any Pro-Flo 4 kit and get a FREE Fuel Sump!
OFFER VALID: September 1 - October 31, 2019
Edelbrock Pro-Flo 4 EFI systems provide you with a high performance traditional-style intake and 4150-style throttle body. Unlike regular throttle body EFI systems, Pro-Flo 4 features the fuel rails and individual injectors for each cylinder mounted on the manifold. This Edelbrock design produces the best fuel atomization and distribution for the ultimate performance, as well as delivering the most control and the most efficient way to deliver fuel to your engine. Along with innovative design, Pro-Flo 4 systems have the latest technology with an all-new ECU, and even more features for advanced tuning, with the key being their exclusive E-Tuner app with base calibrations developed on their dyno.
Edelbrock Pro-Flo 4 EFI systems include and feature:
* Engine Control Unit with faster processor and upgraded Bluetooth chip in a thinner waterproof design
* Available with or without easy-to-use 7 in. Android touch screen tablet
* Fully assembled intake manifold with air valve, fuel rails, and injectors
* Fully assembled OEM high-quality wiring harness with pre-terminated connectors and labeled connection for a simplified installation
* E-Tuner application for setup and engine monitoring
* Wideband oxygen sensor
* Gaskets and hardware
* Installation instructions
* Ready to run out of the box with pre-loaded calibrations
* Self-learning technology--no tuning experience or laptop tuning required
* Ignition control--adjust ignition curve with the E-Tuner 4 App for optimal performance and mpg
* Offered with multiple fuel injector choices
* Systems automatically compensate for altitude and weather changes
* E-Tuner 4 app with Bluetooth connectivity between ECU and Android phone or tablet. Includes multiple dash display configurations for monitoring engine vitals and performance; multiple control functions including two adjustable cooling fan outputs, idle speed, AFR set points, acceleration fuel tuning, ignition control, cold start fuel, and cranking fuel.